Rules and Abuses
You promise to abide by these rules:
- You will not send Spam! “Spam”, the meaning and definition is more clear on the Spamhaus website.
Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. does not allow any account to promote or incite that may cause harm to others or promote discriminatory, hateful, or disturbing content. To this end, we may suspend or terminate Your account if You send an email campaign, submit an advertisement or distribute any content that we determine, in our sole discretion, contains any of the following:
Threats Of Physical Danger
This means any statement, picture, advertisement, or other content that in our view can reasonably be considered to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm or violence against another person.
This means any statement, image, photograph, advertisement, or other content that in our view can reasonably be considered to harm, threaten, encourage harassment, promote intimidation, encourage abuse, or promote discrimination against others based solely on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
We may also suspend or terminate Your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that You either:
- An organization that has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding principles include statements or principles that could reasonably be seen to advocate, encourage, or sponsor hateful / seditious content or threats of physical harm.
- A person who publicly makes comments or statements, or publicly states his position, including by membership in organizations as discussed above, which can reasonably be considered hateful / incitement content or threats of physical harm.
- A person or organization that has acted in such a way that could reasonably be found to support, advocate, promote, or represent hateful / seditious content or threats of physical harm.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may suspend or terminate your account.
If you see something on this Website that you believe violates this Abuse Policy or our Terms and Conditions of Use, you are encouraged to report it to us. Keep in mind that reporting such content does not guarantee that it will be removed from this website.
It is possible that something unpleasant or bothers you without meeting the criteria to be removed or blocked. For this reason, we also offer personal control over comments, and who can contact you.
The Abuse Report MUST contain the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email
- Your username
- How do you get involved
- What you want to report
- State if the threat of physical harm is involved
- The name of the user who caused this problem
- Specific examples as proof of this issue
- At least one direct link to the reported content
- Your physical/electronic signature
Completed Abuse Reports can be sent to:
Attn.: Salleh Mohd Ali (Information & Technology Department Manager),
Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd.,
(Wisma Anggun) No. 22-1, Jalan Puncak Alam Jaya 16,
Pusat Perdagangan Puncak Alam,
42300 Bandar Puncak Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Or via e-mail to: [email protected].