You acknowledge that you have read and understand the Agreement, accept this Agreement, and agree to be bound by it.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) this Agreement, then you may not use the Service or use any of the Content on this Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. website.
Use Of The Website
- This Website, including all Materials provided (excluding any materials from relevant third parties), is the property of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd.. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Website and to avoid any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. does not grant any express or implied rights under any patent, trademark, copyright or trade secret information.
- Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. has business relationships with customers, clients, government bodies, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words such as joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving joint activities and interests, and those words cannot indicate precise legal relationships.
Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. provides customers with the ability to receive email over the internet. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right, at our discretion, to limit the number of messages sent or received by You in order to maintain the quality of our email service to other Customers and to protect our computer systems.
As the owner, operator of equipment and other resources used to provide services, Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. has the legal right to block electronic communications from other entities on the Internet.
Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. relies on the support of its advertisers to help offset the cost of the Services offered to its Customers. You acknowledge that as part of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd.’s services, any form of letter, news, or sponsored advertisement may be sent to you through Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd.’s email system.
You are responsible for ensuring that during the period of using the Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. Service you do not use excessive system or network resources that interfere with the normal use of our Service, but not limited to multiplying some processes, or using excessive memory capacity, CPU (central processing unit) or excessive bandwidth.
The following is a list of non-exclusive content and conduct prohibited by our Services:
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, material with sexual language or foul language.
- Content that undermines, promotes, contains or links to websites of illegal software (piracy), hacking, their related utilities or other piracy-related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that has been promoted through the transmission of Spam or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or permit the transmission of Spam. The sending of bulk e-mails originating from our server computer systems that are distributed to unknown recipients requesting products or services, or bulk e-mails NOT originating from our server computer systems that are distributed to unknown recipients requesting products or services related to Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. will result in immediate suspension of Your Service.
- Content that is highly offensive to the community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive prostitution, or to post any material that is obscene, dirty, disturbing, or any other type of material that is not permitted.
- Content or otherwise that exploits children under the age of 18.
- Content that sells or promotes any product or service that is illegal in the location where the content is posted or received.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing schemes (pyramids) or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or personal information about any third party without their express consent.
- Reverse engineer, reverse engineer or otherwise derive the underlying source code or structure or sequence of any Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. Services, solutions or technology.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or other individual password structures or sequences (or the pages contained therein).
Limitation Of Liability
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and use of the Service is at Your own risk. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the Service, or any service or information provided through its Service. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. is not responsible for any damage, injury or economic loss arising from the use of Content or Services provided by Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable to You for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or economic losses arising from the Service or in connection with any other service or product provided to You.
The officers, directors, owners and employees of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of this Service.
Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable for any damages or economic losses, whatsoever, as a result of notifying any officer of potentially “illegal” content on You, or for providing a copy of your data file to the relevant or cooperating authorities with law enforcement efforts to find people who have posted illegal content or promoted “illegal” conduct.
You agree not to cause harm of any kind to Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd., its affiliates, sponsors, partners, directors, officers and employees, and agree to reimburse Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. in respect of any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, consideration, settlement, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable expenses, legal fees, investigative costs) arising out of/or in connection with Your breach of this Agreement or Your use of any Services from third parties.
Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. will not be responsible for any delay, interruption or failure in the provision of Services if caused by acts of God, declared or not declared war, fire, flood, storm, landslide, earthquake, power failure, inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by failure to pay, labor disputes, or other similar events beyond Our control that may prevent or delay the provision of the Services.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that part will have effect only to the extent of that invalid or unenforceable part, without affecting the remaining parts of this Agreement with any way though.
Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. has made this statement of Terms and Conditions of Use to show our company’s commitment to the importance of security. The following discloses our information storage and dissemination practices for our website (“www.anggungroup.com.my”).
We use your IP (internet protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our servers and/or to administer our website. This gives us an idea of which parts of our website users visit. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that user sessions will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
The registration form on our website requires you to provide contact information such as your name and email address. We use this contact information from the registration form to send information about our company. Users may choose not to receive future mailings by selecting the unsubscribe option in the registration form.
This website contains links to other websites. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. is not responsible for the practices of the Terms and Conditions of Use or the content of such other websites.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms & Conditions of Use, Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. grants You the exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and its materials. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of this Website in any way, unless otherwise specified.
This is to inform and explain that individuals (including but not limited to Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. employees and referred to as “Individuals” hereinafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. in the form of a “blog”, as the term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that this blog is the opinion of Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent the official position of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. in any way. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. retains all copyright to these blogs.
You may be allowed to provide comments and feedback to this blog. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to comply with the following:
- You may not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. or any third party.
- You may not contribute any content or take any action that may affect the reputation of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd., or otherwise harm Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd..
- You may not in any way publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, political, indecent, indecent or illegal topics, names, material or information.
- You may not use foul or offensive language or abbreviations. You may not use any character as a substitute for offensive language.
- You will not in any way disclose confidential or proprietary information of any third party. In particular, You will not post any material to which You do not have the right and applicable rights under the law.
- You may not defame, abuse, harass, curse, threaten or violate the legal rights (such as privacy and publicity rights but not limited to the aforementioned) of other parties including Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd..
- You may not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, indecent, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful topics, names, materials or information.
- You may not upload or make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, for example, and without limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or with the right privacy or publicity ) unless You own or control the rights to it or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- You will not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, timebombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computer or property.
- You may not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for business purposes unrelated to Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd..
- You may not download any posted file that You know, or reasonably should know, may not be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You may not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributes, legal or other notices or proprietary rights or labels of origin or source software or other materials contained in uploaded files.
- You may not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You must not in any way interfere with or damage this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You will indemnify and avoid Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. from any claims and losses incurred by Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. due to your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- You acknowledge that Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content you contribute. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. may also change the Terms and Conditions of Use available to it under the law for any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Third Party Content
This Website contains information about third parties, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculations, company information and data about financial markets, including other data from external sources hereinafter referred to as (“Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd.. Provision of Third Party Content is for general information purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from reliable and trustworthy sources, but no guarantees are made by Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. or the Third Party Content providers as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness.
By using Third Party Content, you may leave this Website and be directed to an external website, or to a website operated by an entity other than Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd.. If you decide to visit any page of the website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to protect yourself from viruses or harmful elements. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. makes no guarantees or representations, and does not endorse, any of the linked website pages or the information contained on them or any of the products or services described on them. The link does not imply that Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. or the sponsor of this Website, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed or accessible through the link, or any linked page is permitted to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked pages are not under the control of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. and Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. is not responsible for the content of any page of the linked website or any link contained in the linked website, or any changes or updates to those pages. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. is not responsible for webcasting or any form of transmission received from any linked website. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. provides these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed as an endorsement by Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. in any way whatsoever.
This website, the information and materials on this website, and any software provided on this website, are provided “AS IS” without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including of any kind, but not limited, non-infringing, or fitness for a particular purpose.
There are no warranties, express or implied, regarding Third Party Content. Despite the best efforts of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd., there is no guarantee on behalf of Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. that this Website will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to You.
Limits Of Indemnity
Under no circumstances shall Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. or any of its subsidiaries, or affiliates, be held liable from any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data regarding your information in the operation of the system) related to the use of, or inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked website, even though Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. clearly advises on the possibility of such damage.
This Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. expressly disclaims any obligation to update this Website or any material on this Website. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the material or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your own risk. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of this Website. Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. may make any other changes to this Website, materials and products, programs, services, or prices (if any) described on this Website at any time without notice. This website is for informational purposes only and should not be used as technical advice in any way.
Prohibited and/or Illegal Use
You may not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use. You may not use this Website in any manner that may damage, disable, override, or damage the server, or the network connected to any server owned/operated by Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd.. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of this Website, other accounts, related computer systems or networks or to any services related to this Website through hacking, password mining or any other means another. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through any unauthorized means through this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates harmless from any claims, costs, expenses, judgments or other losses related to Your Use of this Website in any way, including without limitation the above any action you take that violates the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use and any applicable laws.
No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of any other provision, and no such waiver shall constitute a continuing waiver unless expressly stated in writing executed by the parties involved.
This Agreement, as updated from time to time and published at (URL): https: //www.anggungroup.com.my/terms-of-use/, represents the complete Agreement and understanding between Anggun Group Holdings Sdn. Bhd. and You regarding with the Services and supersede any other written or oral agreement.